The Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Funded Training For Your Employees
The Canada Ontario Job Grant gives businesses funding to help train their new or current employees. No one knows better than you what skills your team needs to succeed. Funding allows employers to determine who to train and what training is appropriate. Invest in your employees and watch your team and business succeed.
How much funding can I get?
Employers with 100 or more employees.
- The Government covers 1/2 of direct training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per employee.
- Employers cover 1/2 of the direct training costs in cash
Employers with 99 employees or less
- The Government covers 5/6 of direct training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per employee.
- Employers cover 1/6 of the direct training costs in cash
- If the training is for a new hire, the Government covers 100% of the training costs up to a maximum of $15,000
"Our employee Jackie was funded to take a Quickbooks course. She is now more competent with Quickbooks and is able to do tasks, for which we previously had to pay an accountant."
Owner of City Welding Works and COJG recipient
"As a not-for-profit, our workplace has limited funds for training, but with the assistance of Fleming Crew staff, we were able to secure two COJG grants that meant all six of our direct supervisors are able to benefit from Fleming's PEAK Leadership training. The training has equipped us with essential skills and knowledge to excel as a leader in any work environment."
Team Leader - Supported Employment and Volunteer Program
Peterborough Communication Support Systems
Training and course related information: