Looking for work is one of the toughest jobs out there!
We assist students and graduates to develop a career plan and access the information and assistance needed to conduct a professional job search. We also provide connections to employment and volunteer opportunities, as well as resources, to help students and graduates find part-time, full-time and summer employment.
- Online Job Postings
- On-Campus Recruiting and Job Fair
- Resume and Cover Letter workshops and critiquing
- LinkedIn Advising
- Mock Interviews
- Online Job Search Resources
- Labour Market Information
- Job Search Workshops and Employer Presentations
- Career Resource and Employer Information Library and website listings
- Employment Programs and Services Information
Career Services Portal - Job Postings for Students, Graduates and EmployersJob postings are accessible through a new Career Services portal.
Through this portal, students and graduates can set up an account and view job postings. Employers can set up an account and post job descriptions for new positions.
Health & Wellness and Community Development Programs,
Business, Trades & Technology, and Justice Programs
Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources Programs