Key Performance Indicators
2016/17 Report Highlights
The most recent provincial surveys of college students and graduates reinforce Fleming College's commitment to student and graduate success.
- 82.7% of Fleming College graduates are employed within six months of graduation
- Student satisfaction with Fleming remains strong at 78.6%
|Student Satisfaction||Graduate Satisfaction||Employer Satisfaction||Employment Rate||Graduation Rate|
More information about this and previous year's college-level KPI results can be found by visiting Colleges Ontario.
What are KPI's?
- A province-wide accountability tool
- A joint effort of Ontario's 25 community colleges and the provincial government
- A method of evaluating programs and student services
- Student satisfaction
- Graduate satisfaction
- Employer satisfaction
- Graduate employment
- Graduation rate
How Fleming College uses the KPI's:
Fleming College incorporates the KPI results into our annual Program Review and Integrated Planning processes to determine how to improve programs and services for students. KPI results have recently been incorporated as strategic performance metrics into Fleming’s Business Plan and Strategic Mandate Agreement with the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD).
OSAP Performance Indicators
All Ontario post-secondary institutions are required to provide students with information on Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loan (COISL) default rates, and program employment and graduation rates. A common methodology has been used for the calculations for all program related information provided by all colleges. he OSAP Performance Indicators are updated annually. The Approved Program Sequence Code (APS) beside each program name is a number assigned for each approved program by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD).
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2015-2016
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2014-2015
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2013-2014