The Student Experience team is committed to welcoming and supporting students. Through our programs and services, students will have a successful transition to college and access to opportunities throughout their time at Fleming, to get involved and stay connected.
- Get an early introduction to Fleming by visiting as for Welcome Days
- Attend Orientation to meet your coordinators and connect with other new students
- If you are the first in your family to attend college or university, you may be interested in our services for First Generation Students
- Create your own record of approved out of classroom experiences at Fleming to track your leadership development, volunteer work and in some instances even your on campus paid jobs with our Co-curricular Record
- Join our Emerging Student Leaders program to develop team and leadership skills
Student Health 101
Student Health 101 is an interactive online student magazine with important topics specific to students. There will be different topics monthly and videos to accompany them, sometimes featuring Fleming College students and staff.