Student Health Services, provides comprehensive confidential healthcare to Fleming Students and promotes Wellness through education and preventative health measures.
Our dedicated team of health professional provide quality care in a warm and supportive environment.
- On-site nursing assessment and care by a Registered Nurse
- Part-time physician clinics on campus
- Health, education, testing and lifestyle counselling, i.e. birth control, STI's, HIV/AIDS, nutrition, mental wellness, weight management, smoke cessation, drug and alcohol issues, etc.
- Assistance completing Immunization Forms
- Referrals to specialists and community agencies
- Health promotion activities, i.e. Blood Donor Clinics, Flu Clinics, Health Fair etc.
Contact Health Services
Frost Campus (Lindsay)
Student Health Plan
Students enrolled in full-time programs are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Plan. The fee is paid once per academic year and is included in your student fees. The Student Health Plan is administered by your Student Administrative Council.
Prior to the applicable deadline date, students have the option to:
- Opt-Out of their health plan coverage online, upon providing proof of alternate coverage. The mandatory Accidental Death & Dismemberment component ($5.00) is non-refundable.
- Opt-In family members (spouse and/or dependents) for an additional fee.
- Choose an alternative from the default â€śStandard Planâ€ť. All three Flex Plans are equal in value but offer varying combinations of coverage.
All options above must be completed online and prior to the applicable deadline date. For details and deadlines visit www.wespeakstudent.com.