skip navigation

Student Tax Forms

2016 T2202A Form

As of February 28, 2017 an electronic version of the T2202A form is available through the myCampus student centre for current registered students. Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA) dictates that a full or part-time course fee must exceed $100, must be at a post-secondary level and must be greater than 3 consecutive weeks in duration to be eligible for a T2202A. Your T2202A will show the eligible fee amounts paid in 2016, including tuition, alumni, information technology, student assistance, student service support fees as well as lab and supplemental exam fees. Excluded fees include parking, student building fund, health plan, SAC, camp fees and supply fees. General interest courses and workshops are not eligible for T2202A consideration.

Students have access to their myCampus student centre up to one year after they last attended. If you do not remember your login details, please contact the IT Help Desk at 705-749-5520 ext. 4111 Option 1 or 1-866-353-6464 ext. 4111 Option 1.

Reporting Errors or obtaining a replacement copy for the current year:

If there is an error on your T2202A Form, we will replace it at no charge, replacements will cost $10.00. You may request a replacement copy by emailing:

Cashier's Office
705-749-5520 ext. 1796

Requests for T2202A Forms prior to 2013 tax year:

If you require a copy of your T2202A for tax years prior to 2013, you may request the form by completing and submitting the Request for Historical T2202A Tax Form. A $10 fee will apply.

Last Revised: