Fleming College co-op programs give students the opportunity to enhance their learning experience by applying what they learned in class to the workplace.
Students are able to develop their skills, network, and often earn an income while gaining real-world experience. For employers, co-ops are an opportunity to give back to their field through mentorship, while benefitting from the contributions of dedicated, enthusiastic students. Co-ops are also a chance to evaluate a prospective employee to see if they are a good fit for the organization.
Co-op Programs Available
In The News
- Teaching the next generation: What do they need to learn?
- Where there’s WIL, there’s a way
- For students and employers, co-op education is a bridge to a wider world
- Students bring new knowledge and fresh thinking to businesses
- Featured grad: Cole O’Neill, Earth Resources Technician
- Grad Highlight: Kenneth Racelis, Aquaculture program, Class of 2014