Co-curricular Record (CCR)
The Co-curricular record (CCR) is documentation of approved individual student experiences outside the classroom.
The record is a vehicle to increase participation and involvement in opportunities that help to enhance a student's overall experience at Fleming College. Fleming students will have the opportunity to print a copy of their Co-curricular record to enhance their portfolios and complement their resumes to support their employment searches.
Benefits of the Fleming CCR
- Provide students with a validated and authentic record of non-academic learning experiences and activity while at Fleming
- Provides students with a tool to share and communicate their co-curricular involvement to potential employers to illustrate a more holistic view of themselves as potential employees
- Complements the resume by providing students with a record that helps identify, evaluate and reflect on positive learning experiences that occurred as a result of engagement in co-curricular activities
- Provides enhanced self-promotion and marketing language for students to use in their resumes and during interviews
- Contributes to an enhanced culture of student engagement at Fleming College, supporting the overall student experience
Sign-in to the myCampus student portal to access and maintain your co-curricular record.