Welcome to Fleming College! We are located in the heart of Central Ontario, with campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Haliburton and Cobourg. Whether you are touring the campus as a prospective student or visiting to enjoy one of our many services – including our student-run massage clinic and spa, or our student-run bistro and deli - we are happy to have you at our college.
Plan a visit to Fleming College and experience campus life. Our tour guides are current students who are happy to show you around our beautiful campuses. You will see many areas, including: classrooms and labs, service areas, residence and more.
STUDENT FOR A DAY
Our Student Recruitment Office can provide you with an opportunity to be a student for a day. Get to see what being a Fleming College student is like: attend a class, explore the campus, and speak with faculty.
- Centre for Advancement of Water and Wastewater Technologies
- Conference Rooms
- Take a virtual tour and explore our exceptional learning spaces, including the fish hatchery, pathology lab and environmental technology wing.
- Spacious art studios, classrooms, common areas and with maximum natural light and exposure to surrounding woodlands
- Centre for Making
- Great Hall with adjacent gathering place and eatery
- Green design incorporating sustainable heating and cooling systems, fused with contemporary architecture
- Sculpture forest featuring 20 installations by Canadian and International artists
ATHLETICS AND RECREATION
SUTHERLAND CAMPUS (Peterborough)
The Sutherland Campus in Peterborough features:
FROST CAMPUS (Lindsay)
The Frost campus features:
The Haliburton campus features:
HALIBURTON ARTS & CULTURE