The Library provides essential services and resources for student success.
Our expert staff are here to provide individual assistance, helping you plan your research strategy, find the best resources for your assignments, build correct citations, and understand Academic Integrity standards.
Visit the Library website to access our services and resources:
- Virtual Reference Desk: Drop-in for help via Webex
- AskON Chat: send a question for immediate chat help
- Make a research appointment or attend a workshop
We provide access to a vast array of electronic resources, including:
- Over 200 000 e-books
- Thousands of current, full-text e-journals with a keyword searchable interface
- Over 20 000 curriculum-based streaming videos
- Bibliographic organization & Citation management tools
- Specialized databases for health, case law, business, Canadian content and more
- Program-specific research guides pointing you to the most relevant resources
- Helpful tutorials for developing research skills and using Library resources effectively
- Discovery Search for searching ALL article databases at once
For up-to-date Library schedules for Virtual Reference Desk and askON chat, please visit our Library Home Page.