Important Information about fees
It is your responsibility to meet all payment deadlines to ensure your seat in your program of choice and to receive your timetable.
Your $250 (domestic student) and $2300 (international student) tuition deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable, you must pay your deposit even if you are applying to OSAP.
The remaining balance of tuition owing is due approximately one month prior to the start of the term you are attending. The payment process is different if you are receiving OSAP funding. Find out more information about this below. If you are sponsored it is your responsibility to provide your sponsorship letter to the Student Accounts office by the tuition deposit deadline date.
Youâ€™ll receive an email with instructions on how to access your Fee Notification. The email will be sent to the external email you provided in your application to the college and to your Fleming email address that is created for all new students. Learn how to access your Fleming College email by clicking â€śGet Started!â€ť at the bottom of your myCampus student portal log in page. You have to have confirmed your Offer of Admission before you can log-in.
Once you have logged in:
- Select the â€śMy Student Centreâ€ť from the left hand navigation menu.
- Scroll down the page and select â€śYour Fee Notificationsâ€ť.
- Select the â€śFee Notificationâ€ť for the correct term to display your fee information in a PDF document (be sure that you have pop up blockers disabled).
Learn how to access your fee notification, make payments and all the self-service tools you have access to in your myCampus Student Centre.
Student Health Plan
Students enrolled in full-time programs are automatically covered in the Student Health Plan administered by your student government. The fee is paid once per academic year and is included in your tuition fees.
Prior to the applicable deadline date, students have the option to:
- Opt-Out of their health plan coverage online, upon providing proof of alternate coverage. Note: the mandatory Accidental Death & Dismemberment component ($5.00) is non-refundable
- Opt-In family members (spouse and/or dependents) for an additional fee
- Choose an alternative from the default "Standard Plan". All three Flex Plans are equal in value but offer varying combinations of coverage
All options above must be completed online and prior to the applicable deadline date. Students will be notified by email when Opt-out cheques are available for pick up at the SAC office (approx. six weeks following the deadline date).
- September 20, 2019
Opens online August 1, 2019 - Health Plan premium paid in Fall Term enrollment
- January 24, 2020
Opens online December 30, 2019 - Health Plan premium paid in Winter Term enrollment
- May 20, 2020
Opens online April 27, 2020 - Health Plan premium paid in Spring Term enrollment
Further assistance is available at:
- www.wespeakstudent.com using their website online chat window
- 1.888.513.4464 ClaimSecure (dental claims)
- 1.800.315.1108 (prescription, extended health, accident claims)
- https://wespeakstudent.com/your-space (video tutorials)
Freedom Of Information
Due to the Freedom of Information Act, your personal information cannot be released to anyone, other than you, without your signed release. This includes parents, relatives, faculty, public and private organizations within and outside Canada, and others.
If you wish to allow someone to contact the college on your behalf regarding your account information, please FAX to the attention of the Student Accounts Office your signed permission form to 705-749-5507. The FOI permission form can be found at: https://mycampus.flemingcollege.ca/group/mycampus/registrar