Employment Ontario / Fleming CREW
Fleming CREW (Community Resources for Employers and Workers) is a specialized division of Fleming College located off-campus in Haliburton that focuses on the needs of job seekers and employers in our community by offering a wide range of free employment services.
For Job Seekers
- Job search support including access to job boards, cover letter and resume development, and interview preparation.
- Employment counselling
- Career assessment and planning
- Employability skills training
- On-the-job support for the first year of employment
- Hiring and onboarding services including pre-screening candidates
- Financial incentives including grants and access to training funds
- Job coaching for employees
- Training workshops and programs to advance skills in the workplace
- Employee retention programs
- Accessibility assessments and support
Fleming CREW is managed by Muskoka-Kawarthas Employment Services and funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.