Education Pathways to Queen's University
See below to learn how you can continue your education beyond Fleming at Queen's University
Bachelor of Health Sciences
Fleming programs leading to Bachelor of Health Sciences include:
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative program Grade Point Average (GPA) in all courses taken.
- Courses must be completed with a minimum grade of C (63%) or higher on the first attempt
- Eligible to complete the BHSc (General) degree in an additional 90 units. Consult a BHSc Academic Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) for program details.
- 12 out of a 120 credit degree.
- Refer to the articulation agreement for further details.