Contract Faculty Talent Pool
Interested in joining our team?
If you don't see a teaching opportunity to apply for, we invite you to join our contract faculty talent pool. Submit your application today!
How to Apply
Upload your resume and complete the questionnaire for each academic school of interest
- Step 1: Select the academic area of interest listed below
This will open in a new window. Please read the posting and click "Apply" at the bottom.
- Step 2: Upload your resume and to complete the questionnaire
Please note: applying to the general talent pool does not automatically consider you for all teaching positions. Please apply to all part-time or full-time teaching opportunities of interest.
Academic area of interest
- School of Business - Join Our Talent Pool
- School of Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences - Join Our Talent Pool
- School of General Arts & Science - Join Our Talent Pool
- School of Health & Wellness - Join Our Talent Pool
- School of Justice & Community Development - Join Our Talent Pool
- School of Trades & Technology - Join Our Talent Pool
If you are interested in multiple schools, please login once and submit a separate application to each academic school.
Learn More About Our Programs
Academic Schools at Fleming College include:
- School of Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences
- Haliburton School of Art + Design
- School of Business
- School of General Arts and Sciences
- School of Health and Wellness
- School of Justice and Community Development
- School of Trades and Technology
Do You Qualify?
Minimum qualifications are different for each program area, so please use your best judgment when selecting programs of interest and submitting your application. Our team will assess your application and determine if you meet our minimum criteria.
What Happens Next?
Your application will remain active in the talent pool and we will continue to access these applications to fill vacancies. Should you be selected, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity and follow our recruiting process steps.
If you have questions about a specific program, please contact the program coordinator directly with your inquiry (contact information for program coordinators can be found on the program website).
Thank you for your interest in joining the Fleming College team.
Due to the volume of recruitment and inquiries to our Human Resources department, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you wish to be removed from the talent pool, please withdraw your application through the Fleming College career portal.