Return To Learn
- Considering college as a Mature Student but not sure where to start?
- Join us for a Mature Learner Workshop
- Connect with Fleming College's Return to Learn Consultant and learn more about:
Considering college as a Mature Student but not sure where to start?
Don't worry, we have you covered.
- Have you been out of school for a while?
- Looking for a fresh start or hoping to make a career change?
- Interested in upgrading your skills or education for enhanced employment opportunities?
- Questions about programs and requirements?
- Need help navigating your Ontario College's application?
Let our Return to Learn Consultant help you achieve your goals.
Meet with us in person, or connect with us by email or phone to discuss your future at Fleming.
Return to Learn Consultant
Join us for a Mature Learner Workshop
Wednesday March 27, 2019
Connect with Fleming College's Return to Learn Consultant and learn more about:
Exploring Your Program Options
Find your fit at Fleming. Together, we can find a program that matches your interests with your goals. Find out about our wide-selection of programs, and take the opportunity to speak to Faculty and industry professionals, or join us for a guided campus tour.
Applying To Fleming College
Excited about your program choice but not sure about your next steps? Do you have additional questions about your previous education, transfer credits or program requirements? We can help! We'll give you the one on one support you need throughout the application process and will make sure you have all of your questions answered.
Supporting Your Success
Our goal is your success. From questions about OSAP and bursaries, to living accommodations, groups, clubs, and academic supports - we'll make sure you have access to the support services we offer.
Starting A New Career Or Building Your Skills
Interested in advancing your skills or enhancing your training to help build your career or embrace a fresh start? Based on your needs and goals, we will work together to put your career path and training plan in motion.