Fleming College is committed to:
- the continual improvement of access to college property, facilities and services for persons with disabilities;
- the participation of students and staff with disabilities in the development and review of its annual accessibility plan;
- the provision of quality services – both what we deliver and how we deliver services – to all members of the college community.
Accessible Education Services
Fleming offers a range of support services for students with disabilities. For more information about services for students and how to arrange accommodations, please contact Accessible Education Services.
Requests for Information in Alternative Formats:
Any of the following documents are also available as an e-mail attachment, on computer disk, in large print, or in Braille, by request to:
The Annual Accessibility Plan
This plan is developed by the Accessibility Working Group in keeping with the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001. The Accessibility Working Group was constituted in 2003 and is comprised of staff with responsibilities for Accessible Education Services, as well as faculty, support staff and students. It is coordinated by the Diversity Coordinator and overseen by the VP Human Resources and Strategic Planning.
2014-15 Annual Accessibility Plan
The report is also available as an e-mail attachment, on computer disk, in large print, or in Braille, by request to:Nick DuleyTEL: 705-749-5530 ext. 1982
- 2012-15 Multiyear Accessibility Plan Accessible Customer Service Training Procedures
- Disruptions to Services
- Accessibility for Persons With Disabilities Policy
- Access and Accommodation for Students with Disabilities
Accessibility Compliance Reporting
- Accessibility Compliance Report September 4, 2015
- Accessibility Compliance Report November 11, 2013
- Accessibility Compliance Report March 24, 2010
Fleming College welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of our facilities, programs and services. We will be happy to reply to you either in person, by phone or by email. If you have a concern or comment to share, please contact:
Revised: October 27, 2015