2012 Report Highlights
The most recent provincial surveys of college students and graduates reinforce Fleming College's commitment to student and graduate success.
- Overall student satisfaction with Fleming College was 77.1% (compared to 74.6% in 2011)
- 82.0% of Fleming College graduates are employed within six months of graduation
|Student Satisfaction||Graduate Satisfaction||Employer Satisfaction||Employment Rate|
What are KPI's?
- A province-wide accountability tool
- A joint effort of Ontario's 25 community colleges and the provincial government
- A method of evaluating programs and student services
- Student satisfaction
- Graduate satisfaction
- Employer satisfaction
- Graduate employment
- Graduation rate
An independent consulting firm, hired by the provincial government, conducts annual provincial surveys to collect data for the first four categories.
How Fleming College uses the KPI's:
Fleming College uses the information as part of a process to determine how to improve programs and services for students. Results are incorporated into our annual program review process.
OSAP Performance Indicators
All Ontario post-secondary institutions are required to provide students with information on Ontario Student Loan default rates, and program employment and graduation rates. A common methodology has been used for the calculations for all program related information provided by all colleges. The data is effective as of April 2012 and will be updated annually. The Approved Program Sequence Code (APS) beside each program name is a number assigned for each approved program by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2011-2012
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2009-2010
- OSAP Performance Indicators 2008-2009
For additional details on the Ontario Student Loan default rates, please visit the OSAP website:
More information about the employment experiences of Ontario College graduates can be found in the Employment Profile
Revised: January 28, 2013