Third annual Education Pathways Fair to take place at Frost, Sutherland campuses
Event helps post-secondary students and graduates discover pathways to further education
Peterborough ON – (January 25, 2018) – Students and alumni of Fleming College have the opportunity to learn about pursuing further education at the third annual Education Pathways Fair.
The event, which is open to the public, allows students and graduates to discover education pathways both within Fleming as well as with the college’s many Ontario, Canadian, and international partners. It further provides students and alumni a face-to-face opportunity to ask questions about programs, scholarships and bursaries, and on-campus support.
More than 25 universities, many with articulation agreements with Fleming, will be on-site to provide information about how to use a Fleming certificate or diploma to earn a degree in less time and less cost. These include Ontario’s University of Western Ontario, Queen’s University and Trent University as well as University of New Brunswick, University of Northern British Columbia, Limerick Institute of Technology in Ireland, Griffith University in Australia, Lake Superior State University in Michigan, and Robert Gordon University in Scotland.
Fleming will also feature information about its post-graduate and advanced standing programs that add specialized skills to a college diploma or university degree.
The fair will take place at both Frost and Sutherland campuses on Jan. 30 and 31 respectively:
Tuesday, Jan. 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
200 Albert St. S., Lindsay
Wednesday, Jan. 31, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
599 Brealey Dr., Peterborough
For information about Education Pathways, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for a full list of exhibitors.
About Education Pathways
Fleming has many articulation and credit transfer agreements with Ontario, Canadian and international post-secondary institutions. Each articulation or credit transfer agreement defines admission requirements and the recognition of credits earned through a Fleming College certificate or diploma program. flemingcollege.ca/education-pathways
About Fleming College
Located in the heart of Central Ontario, Fleming College has campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg and Haliburton. Named for famous Canadian inventor and engineer Sir Sandford Fleming, the college features more than 100 full-time programs in Arts and Heritage, Business, Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences, General Arts and Sciences, Health and Wellness, Justice and Community Development, Skilled Trades and Technology, and Continuing Education. Fleming College has more than 6,200 full-time and 10,000 part-time students, and 74,000 alumni.
Members of the media, for more information please contact:
705.749.5530 x 1370
List of exhibitors:
- Acadia University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Algoma University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Bishop’s University (Frost)
- Brock University (Sutherland)
- Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia (Frost)
- Carleton University (Frost)
- Griffith University, Australia (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Sligo, Ireland (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Tralee, Ireland (Sutherland)
- KOM Consultants (Sutherland)
- Lake Superior State University, Michigan (Sutherland)
- Lakehead University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Laurentian University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Ireland (Sutherland)
- ONTransfer.ca (Sutherland)
- Nipissing University (Sutherland)
- Queen’s University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Robert Gordon University, Scotland (Sutherland)
- Royal Roads University, British Columbia (Sutherland and Frost)
- Ryerson University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Trent University (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Guelph (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Guelph-Humber (Sutherland)
- University of New Brunswick (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Northern British Columbia (Frost)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Sutherland)
- University of Toronto, Scarborough (Sutherland)
- University of Waterloo (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Western Ontario (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Windsor (Sutherland)
- Vancouver Island University (Frost)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Sutherland and Frost)
- York University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Fleming College Post-Graduate and Dual Diploma Options (Sutherland and Frost)