All students are encouraged to attend an upcoming session with Marc Guindon from the National Student Loans Service Centre.
His OSAP Loan Repayment Information Session will take place at both the Frost and Sutherland campuses on Tuesday, Nov. 27.
The presentation will include information on:
– Repayment of OSAP loans
– The Interest Relief Program
– Other government programs to assist students
– Contact information
– When does repayment start?
– How much will payments be?
– Who do I repay?
– What are the options if I cannot afford my payments?
The session at the Frost Campus will take place from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Room 122.
The session at the Sutherland Campus will take place from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in Room 3620.
The Financial Aid Office encourages all students to attend this session – this is a great chance to have all of your questions answered about OSAP repayment.