How To Apply
- Begin your application process by reviewing program information, admission requirements and any potential program registration requirements.
- Apply online through ontariocolleges.ca (the Ontario Colleges Application Service).
- You can indicate up to five programs of your choice (with a maximum of three programs at any single college).
If you are an international student, please see the application information for International Students.
Applications will be equally considered if received on or before February 1st. Any application after this date will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. This is important for over-subscribed (highly popular) programs where more applications are received than there is space available.
Fleming College accepts applications for admission up to the 10th day of class for a semester as long as there are seats available in the program for the semester.
Ontariocolleges.ca accepts applications for all semesters of the next academic year in late October to early November of the previous year.
- Pay the $95.00 (non-refundable) application fee to ontariocolleges.ca. Payment options include credit card, online banking, cheque or money order.
- Submit your transcripts:
- Send official copies of your university or college transcripts through ontariocolleges.ca
- Fleming College will acknowledge that your application has been received using the email address you provided on your application form. If changes are necessary to your name, address, program or start date after submission of the application, contact ontariocolleges.ca.
- Fleming College will advise you via email if you have been accepted to the Fleming College program(s) of your choice. You will also receive an offer package by mail.
- Confirm your offer of acceptance on the ontariocolleges.ca website by the confirmation deadline. While it is possible to receive acceptances to all of your choices, you are only permitted to accept one program offer per academic year.
- If changes are necessary to your name, email or mailing address, program or start date after you have confirmed your offer, contact the Office of the Registrar, Admissions, Fleming College.
If you have university or college credits and are seeking advanced standing, you must request a copy of your post-secondary transcript using the on-line transcript request feature of the application on the ontariocolleges.ca website. Originals or photocopies of Ontario college or university transcripts will not be accepted.
If you would like to apply for a course exemption you must download/print the Transfer Credit/Exemption Form and return it to the Registrar's Office.
Revised: November 21, 2011