Spend one day at Fleming during our Welcome Days event where you can:
- Get your Student Photo ID
- Buy a meal plan
- Buy your books and rent a locker
- Arrange for Parking
- Find out about Financial Aid, Health Services, Counselling and Learning Support Services, Residence and off campus housing options
- Get details on Athletics & Recreation and your student government
- Take a campus tour
- Complete your mandatory Assess for Success Testing
- Attend sessions
- Life's Like That... at Fleming: Meet your student leaders and staff. Learn about student life on campus and find out how to get involved and stay connected
- Just for Parents: Tips, techniques and available resources to support your transition to Fleming College
- Career Services and First Generation Student information and resources
- Rabies Vaccination Information Session for Fish and Wildlife students and their parents. Find out about the costs, the process, possible Health Plan coverage and the deadlines. * Frost campus only
Stay in residence the night before or after Welcome Days!
Get a head start and experience what it's like to stay in our residence! Cost is $50/per night – family occupancy (6 people maximum). Rates include one night accommodation, linens and 13% HST. Parking is also included.
Questions? Contact us at 1-866-353-6464 and ask for the Peterborough or Lindsay Residence.
Welcome Days Registration
Online registration for our 2012 event is now Closed.
Please return to this page in the spring to join us in 2013. We look forward to meeting you.
Revised: June 25, 2012