Welcome to Fleming College. The staff members of the Department of Security & Safety are here to provide a safe and welcoming environment for the members of the Fleming Community.
We have a variety of services and initiatives in place to keep our campus safe, including:
- Uniformed guards patrolling the campus and residences.
- House Safety Phones and Code Blue Emergency Posts, located throughout the College.
- Surveillance cameras located inside and outside the College to deter unwanted behaviour.
- An Emergency Notification System is in place to provide information to the community during an emergency.
- Emergency Procedures are posted in public areas, lecture theatres and in classrooms.
- A Safe Walk Service is available in the evenings to walk with you while on campus. Contact Security at the Information Kiosk or at extension 8000 to arrange for a guard to meet you.
- A Battery Booster is available at the Information Kiosk if you need assistance starting your car.
Please take the time to read our Emergency Procedures Section to get familiar with what you should do during and emergency on campus.
Revised: July 29, 2010