Peterborough ON – (January 21, 2019) – Students and alumni of Fleming College have the opportunity to learn about pursuing further education at this year’s Education Pathways Fair.
The event, which is open to the public, allows students and graduates to discover education pathways both within Fleming as well as with the college’s many Ontario, Canadian and international partners. The fair provides students and alumni a face-to-face opportunity to ask questions about programs, scholarships and bursaries, and on-campus support.
More than 25 universities will be on site this year to provide information about how to use a Fleming certificate or diploma to earn a degree. These include the Limerick Institute of Technology in Ireland, Trent University and University of Guelph, as well as Cape Breton University in Nova Scotia, Robert Gordon University in Scotland and Royal Roads University in British Columbia.
Fleming will also feature information about its post-graduate and advanced standing programs that add specialized skills to a college diploma or university degree.
The fair will take place at both Frost and Sutherland campuses on Jan. 29 and 30 respectively:
Tuesday, Jan. 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
200 Albert St. S., Lindsay
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
599 Brealey Dr., Peterborough
For more information about Education Pathways, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for a full list of exhibitors:
- Acadia University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Algoma University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Athabasca University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Brock University (Sutherland)
- Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia (Frost)
- Carleton University (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Sligo, Ireland (Sutherland)
- Institute of Technology, Tralee, Ireland (Sutherland)
- KOM Consultants (Sutherland)
- Lakehead University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Laurentian University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Ireland (Sutherland)
- Nipissing University (Sutherland)
- Queen’s University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Robert Gordon University, Scotland (Sutherland)
- Royal Roads University, British Columbia (Sutherland and Frost)
- Ryerson University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Seneca College (Sutherland)
- Trent University (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Guelph (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Guelph-Humber (Sutherland)
- University of New Brunswick (Sutherland and Frost)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Sutherland)
- University of Windsor (Sutherland)
- Vancouver Island University (Frost)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Frost)
- York University (Sutherland and Frost)
- Fleming College Post-Graduate and Dual Diploma Options (Sutherland and Frost)
About Fleming College
Located in the heart of Central Ontario, Fleming College has campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg and Haliburton. Named for famous Canadian inventor and engineer Sir Sandford Fleming, the college features more than 100 full-time programs in Arts and Heritage, Business, Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences, General Arts and Sciences, Health and Wellness, Justice and Community Development, Skilled Trades and Technology, and Continuing Education. Fleming College has more than 5,900 full-time and 10,000 part-time students, and 71,000 alumni.
Media, for more information please contact:
705.749.5530 x 1366