Peterborough ON – (June 6, 2019) – Fleming College will host a convocation ceremony for graduates of Sutherland Campus from June 11 – 14, 2019.
Fleming is proud to celebrate the many accomplishments of its graduates at convocation – one of the most important events in the College year. Nearly 3,100 students are eligible to receive certificates and diplomas at this year’s ceremony, from more than 60 programs across academic areas.
There are seven ceremonies in total occurring at the Peterborough Sport and Wellness Centre.
Here is the full schedule:
Tuesday, June 11
- 10 a.m. – School of Health and Wellness (Biotechnology Technologist – Advanced, Esthetician, Fitness and Health Promotion, Health Information Management, Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Recreation and Leisure Services, and Therapeutic Recreation); Arts and Heritage, Haliburton School of Art + Design
- 2 p.m. – School of Health and Wellness (all other programs); School of General Art and Science
Wednesday, June 12
- 10 a.m. – School of Justice and Community Development – Justice Programs
- 2 p.m. – School of Justice and Community Development – Community Development Programs
Thursday, June 13
- 10 a.m. – School of Business
- 2 p.m. – School of Trades and Technology
Friday, June 14
- 10 a.m. – School of Business (International Business Management, Project Management)
President Maureen Adamson will present the 2019 Alumnus of Distinction Award to Tim McClure, a Recreation Merchandising (now Sporting Goods Business) graduate from the class of 1986, at the School of Business convocation ceremony on June 13 at 10 a.m.
For those unable to attend this year’s convocation, the College will present a live stream of the ceremony. It will be available here.
For more information about the 2019 convocation, please visit the Convocation website.
About Fleming College
Located in the heart of Central Ontario, Fleming College has campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg and Haliburton. Named for famous Canadian inventor and engineer Sir Sandford Fleming, the college features more than 100 full-time programs in Arts and Heritage, Business, Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences, General Arts and Sciences, Health and Wellness, Justice and Community Development, Skilled Trades and Technology, and Continuing Education. Fleming College has more than 6,800 full-time and 10,000 part-time students, and 71,000 alumni.
Media, for more information
705.749.5530 x 1366