Win $2500 for your Fleming One Card - Rules and Regulations
Win $2500 for your Fleming One Card - Rules and Regulations Table of Contents
FLEMING COLLEGE'S - $2500 CASH FOR YOUR FLEMING ONE CARD CONTEST OFFICIAL CONTEST RULE -
Fall 2020 Full-time Programs
- The Marketing Department (organizer) of Sir Sandford Fleming College of Applied Arts and Technology (the sponsor) is the official overseer of the "$2500 Cash for your Fleming One Card" contest.
- The contest period runs from the 1st day of February 2020 to the 7th day of March 2020, at 11:59 pm.
- This contest is open to residents of the provinces and territories of Canada who meet the contest eligibility requirements set out under the eligibility section and is subject to all Canadian applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- One winner will be drawn from all entries submitted. In the event the winner does not meet eligibility criteria, the prize will default to an alternate or subsequent alternate winner.
- In the event none of the entrants drawn meet eligibility criteria, no prize will be awarded.
- All entries become the property of Sir Sandford Fleming College and none shall be returned.
- No correspondence will be entered into except with winning entrants.
- Contest entrants must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Eligible entrants are those who are registered to attend Sir Sandford Fleming College starting May 2020 or in a full-time Ontario College Certificate, full-time Ontario College Diploma, full-time Ontario College Advanced Diploma, or full-time Ontario College Graduate Certificate program or Joint Diploma/Degree at Sir Sandford Fleming College and have paid the fee for the first semester for an eligible program. Students receiving OSAP are eligible.
- Persons who are enrolled in Academic Upgrading, part-time programs, continuing education programs, English as a Second Language and all Apprentice programs are NOT eligible for the draw.
Fleming College employees and their immediate family members, dependents and anyone living in the same residence are NOT eligible to enter the contest.
- By entering this contest, it is acknowledged that the entrant has read, understood, and will abide by these rules and regulations.
- To be eligible for the draw, entries must be received by 11:59 pm March 7th, 2020.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- To enter, an entrant must accept their offer for a full time Fleming College program that starts in May 2020 or September 2020, from Fleming College at Ontariocolleges.ca
- No purchase, expenditure, or investment is necessary to enter this contest except for the payment of fees for the first semester for an eligible program.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of eligible entries on March 9th, 2020.
- The winner will be notified by telephone, mail or e-mail within five (5) business days.
- In order to win the prize, the eligible entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question administered by e-mail or telephone.
- If the winner cannot be contacted and confirmed within five (5) business days, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- The prize to be awarded to the winner is $2500 on their Fleming One Card. The award will be posted to the winner’s Fleming student one card account and is payable on the 11th day, after the start of their full-time program at Fleming (the19th day of May 2020 for programs that start in May, or the 22nd day of September 2020 for programs that start in September) provided that the winner is a student entered in an eligible program at Fleming College.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions. The prize can not be refunded for cash value. Sir Sandford Fleming College reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value, whether in cash or otherwise if a prize cannot be awarded as described.
- The prize, $2,500 will be made available to the winner on their Fleming One Card.
- The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- By participating in this contest, the Entrant agrees:
- a) To be bound by these contest rules and the decisions of Sir Sandford Fleming College, whose decisions are final;
- b) To the use of the Entrant's name, likeness, voice, image recording, and video footage and statements for editorial, promotional, and advertising purposes without compensation;
- c) That if selected as the winner, the Entrant gives Sir Sandford Fleming College and its agents the right to publish or broadcast the winner's name, likeness, voice, image, recording, video footage or statements for editorial, promotional, advertising and publicity purposes without compensation other than the value of the prize offered; and
- d) To release and indemnify and hold harmless Sir Sandford Fleming College, its advertising and promotional agencies, the prize suppliers, all of their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, contractors, representatives, successors, and assigns from any liability in connection with or arising out of this contest, the awarding of the prize, the use of any personal information, or the use of merchandise purchased in relation to winning a prize.
- The draw winner must provide proof of registration in an eligible program on the 11 day of classes (May 19th 2020 or September 22nd 2020) or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate entry.
- Sir Sandford Fleming College reserves the right, without prior notice, at any time, to terminate the contest, in whole or in part or modify, or suspend or extend the contest in any way.
- Entrants must comply with the Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules if they participate in the contest.
- Sir Sandford Fleming College and its representatives are not responsible for any lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due entries, which will be void, or for typographical or other production or distribution errors.
- The prize winner of the Fleming's “ $2500 Cash for your Fleming One Card" contest are ineligible for any other contest awarded through the Marketing Department of Sir Sandford Fleming College for the years 2020 and 2021.
- In the event that Sir Sandford Fleming College is prevented from continuing the contest by an event beyond its control, Sir Sandford Fleming College has the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these contest rules does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Personal information in connection with the contest is collected pursuant to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used solely for the administration of the contest and college-related communications.
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAW
CONTEST DRAW AND PRIZE
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION