How Do I?
- Update my address?
- We want to keep you up-to-date with reunions, continuing education opportunities and other items of interest. Please help us by completing this form. All personal information is kept strictly confidential in accordance with the College's Freedom of Information Policies and Guidelines.
- Get Fleming Ties?
- You can view the latest edition of Fleming Ties online. For email alerts when the new issue is online or to receive a paper copy please update your contact info using this form.
- Get e-mail newsletters?
- Email the Alumni Office to be added to the distribution list for our bi-monthly e-newsletter. Enjoy stories, special offers and information about things that go on between issues of Fleming Ties!
- Submit an update for Fleming Ties?
- Each issue we print "Grad News". A way for folks to let their fellow alumni know what they are up to. If you would like to submit an update, click here. Please note that updates must be kept to a maximum of 75 words. We encourage you to submit a photo with your update. Please ensure that the photo is a minimum of 300 dpi. It can be submitted by email to email@example.com. The Fleming Ties Editor reserves the right to edit updates for content and length.
- Stop receiving unwanted mail?
- The Fleming College Alumni Relations Office sends out several mailings to you each year including Fleming Ties, reunion information, continuing education and special offers exclusive to our alumni. If you would prefer not to receive these mailings or just certain ones email the Alumni Office and we can remove you from the appropriate list.
- Order a transcript?
- Official transcripts can be obtained through the Record Office and require a written request. Please see the Transcript Request page for more information.
- Get a new Fleming email address (or keep my old one)?
- All Fleming College Alumni are entitled to a free Fleming email account. If you had email while you were a student, you will maintain your email address for one year after graduation. If you wish to maintain your email after that year is up, (April 30th of the following year) contact the Alumni Office and we will have your email extended. If you would like to renew your old email or would like a new address set up, please contact us. Email addresses take approximately 48 hours to set up and can be accessed through the the student portal. Email addresses will remain valid as long as you continue to use them. If your account is inactive for 30 days, it will be automatically deleted by our IT server.
- Use the Library?
- All Fleming College Alumni are entitled to use the libraries at Sutherland and Frost campuses. Please present current photo ID to the librarian when you wish to check out materials.
- Find a classmate?
We are pleased to provide the Alumni Locator service exclusively to Fleming College Alumni to help them re-connect with their former classmates.
Due to Freedom on Information regulations, if we have current contact information for alumnus you are looking for, we will pass along your request and contact information. It is then their responsibility to contact you. Please make sure that you fill out as much information about yourself as possible to ensure that we can confirm your status as an alumnus. No searches will be conducted without confirmation of your status.
- Organize a reunion?
- Many alumni wish to re-connect with their former classmates and hold reunions. Contact the Alumni Office for support if you are interested in organizing one for your class!
- Get an alumni card?
- We are currently revamping our alumni card program, but Perks cards are still available by contacting the Alumni Office. For information on the Fleming Perks program, click here.
- Purchase Fleming Clothing and Memorabilia?
- Fleming clothing and memorabilia are available at our bookstore locations at Sutherland and Frost campuses. Limited edition alumni scarves are available by filling out and returning this form (hyperlink to scarf order form – not currently online) and return with payment to the Alumni Relations office by mail or fax. Embroidered scarves are available for $25. Personalization is $5 extra. All process include tax and shipping.
- Get involved with Alumni Relations?
- There are many opportunities to get involved as an alumnus. Contact the Alumni Relations office for more information.
- Make a donation to Fleming College?
- Making a donation is simple and makes a positive impact on the alumni of tomorrow! Currently the Ontario Government matches all donations made to endowed bursary funds doubling the impact of your gift! Click here to make your secure online donation!
Revised: August 22, 2011