Bachelor of Management
Graduates of the following Fleming programs with a grade-point average of at least 70% may apply for admission to the Bachelor of Management Degree program:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Administration - Materials Management and Distribution
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Business Administration - International Business (formerly International Trade)
Upon successful completion of the four-course Qualifying Program at the University of Lethbridge, with a minimum GPA of 2.5, students are guaranteed admission to this post-diploma program.
Specific Fleming courses must be completed to be considered for admission. For details, refer to the University of Lethbridge website.
Bachelor of Health Sciences
Graduates of the Drug and Alcohol Counsellor diploma program with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 are eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Addictions Counselling) post diploma degree program. For the most up-to-date information please visit the university website.