It's not too late to apply!
You can find yourself at Fleming this fall in one of our career-focused programs, all of which are designed to give you the best possible real-world, real -work experience. Whether you have already discovered your career goal, or just want to explore your options, we provide a pathway to your dreams through our many General Arts and Sciences programs.
For more information on our programs and how to apply contact Laura, our personal assistant for students.
- 1-866-353-6464 ext. 1546
- Business Administration
- Office Administration
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- International Trade
- Project Management
- Sporting Goods Business Co-op
- Chef Training
- Culinary Management
- Culinary Management Dual Diploma Apprenticeship
- Tourism and Travel
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
Law and Justice
Trades and Technology
- Construction Skills
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Techniques
Revised: June 20, 2013