Teen Archery & Fencing
Course Number: ARTS1743
Please note: This course is suitable for teens 13 to 18 years of age.
Fencing and archery are two distinct arts that develop mental focus, physical coordination, patience, discipline and technical skill. Instruction will introduce you to both activities in a safe and enjoyable way. In the morning you'll learn the basics of fencing; footwork, blade work, techniques and rules. In the afternoon, archery will involve proper shooting technique, bow knowledge and care. Through demonstrations, coaching, games and friendly competition, you'll have the opportunity to develop appreciation for and ability in these disciplines.
You might also be interested in
- Teen Build a Telescope ARTS1822 Start on Jul 29, 2013
- Youth/Teen Animation ARTS1826 Start on Jul 22, 2013
- Youth/Teen Build Your Own Skateboard Deck ARTS1914 Start on Jul 22, 2013
- Youth/Teen Build Your Own Skateboard Deck II ARTS1827 Start on Jul 22, 2013
- Youth/Teen Fabulous Faux Food ARTS1705 Start on Jul 01, 2013
Starts in 59 days