Please Note: Online course application is temporarily unavailable while we perform system maintenance.
Nuno Felting Workshop
Course Number: ARTS1742
Create a unique one-of-a-kind, show stopping work of art with a little fibre, a little silk, some soap and water, and a few simple processes. Learn about an ancient craft that's fashionably at home in this modern world. Your project can be adapted to make a scarf, neck warmer, tube/ring scarf, table runner, bed end or virtually whatever you can imagine. Plan soak, poke, and prod your way to a unique felted creation.
You might also be interested in
- Acrylic Stain Painting Workshop ARTS1721 Start on Sep 20, 2014
- Chain Bracelet Workshop ARTS1677 Start on Nov 01, 2014
- Choral Singing Workshop ARTS1989 Start on Oct 18, 2014
- Christmas Ornaments - Folded Metal Workshop ARTS 888 Start on Nov 01, 2014
- Christmas Wreath - Fresh Greenery Workshop ARTS 549 Start on Dec 06, 2014
Starts in 72 days
Nov 01, 2014 Haliburton