Nuno Felting Workshop
Course Number: ARTS1742
Create a unique one-of-a-kind, show stopping work of art with a little fibre, a little silk, some soap and water, and a few simple processes. Learn about an ancient craft that's fashionably at home in this modern world. Your project can be adapted to make a scarf, neck warmer, tube/ring scarf, table runner, bed end or virtually whatever you can imagine.
You might also be interested in
- Felting & Upcycled Wool Sweaters ARTS2082 Start on Aug 10, 2015
- Felting Workshop ARTS1772 Start on Jul 11, 2015 and 2 other dates
- Abstraction of Colour in the Landscape Workshop ARTS1946 Start on Oct 24, 2015
- Acrylic Non-Objective Abstract Workshop ARTS1678 Start on Jul 18, 2015
- Chain Bracelet Workshop ARTS1677 Start on Jul 04, 2015
There’s still time to apply!
Jul 04, 2015 Haliburton
Sep 19, 2015 Haliburton