For full details about our payment options please read our: FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS 2014-15
If you meet OSAP eligibility requirements, you may pay a $165 OSAP deferral (non-refundable) fee, which is due by the date indicated in your fee notification letter. See OSAP Deferral information for complete details on this and on OSAP loan instalments.
Pay One Semester
Pay all fees for one semester in full by the tuition fee due date.
Complete the Student Payment Form indicating this option, and return the form to the Cashier’s Office. Make your payment on or before the tuition due date.
Pay Two Semesters
Pay all fees for two semesters in full by the tuition due date.
Complete the Student Payment Form indicating this option, and return it to the Cashier’s Office. Make your payment on or before the tuition due date.
Pay one semester at a time, in four equal payments. With this option, your only payment method is through your internet or telephone banking account - payee "Fleming College Fees." Your student ID number is also your account number. Post-dated cheques are not acceptable. A $100.00 (non-refundable) fee, included in the first instalment, will be charged to offset administrative costs.
Complete the Student Payment Form indicating this option Return this form to the Corporate Cashier's Office by the Tuition Fee Due date – allowing 3-5 days for the College to receive your funds.
You can pay directly through your internet or telephone banking account for all payment options. The payee is "Fleming College Fees." Your student number is your account number. Pay careful attention to this number to ensure that your fees are credited to your account. Allow 3 to 5 days for your payment to be received by the college.
You can also pay by cheque, money order, VISA or Mastercard for all payment options except the Instalment option. If paying by cheque, make your cheque payable to Fleming College and put your student number on the cheque.
Are You a Sponsored Student?
If you are a sponsored student it is your responsibilty to provide your sponsored letter to the Cashier's Office by the fees due date.
Student Health Plan
Students enrolled in full-time programs are automatically covered in the Student Health Plan administered by your Student Administrative Council (SAC). The fee is paid once per academic year and is included in your tuition fees.
Once per academic year, prior to the applicable deadline date, students have the option to:
- Opt-Out of their health plan coverage online, upon providing proof of alternate coverage
- Opt-In family members (spouse and/or dependents) for an additional fee
- Choose an alternative from the default "Standard Plan". All three Flex Plans are equal in value but offer varying combinations of coverage
All options above must be completed online and prior to the applicable deadline date. Students will be notified by email when Opt-out cheques are available for retrieval from the SAC office (approx. six weeks following the deadline date).
- FALL 2014 SEMESTER START
Open online August 4, 2014 to September 19, 2014
- WINTER 2015 SEMESTER START
Open online January 1, 2015 to January 30, 2015
- SUMMER 2015 SEMESTER START
Open online May 1, 2015 to May 29, 2015
Further assistance is available at:
- www.wespeakstudent.com using their website online chat window
- 1.888.513.4464 ClaimSecure (dental claims)
- 1.800.315.1108 (prescription, extended health, accident claims)
- https://wespeakstudent.com/your-space (video tutorials)
If it is necessary for you to withdraw from the college, fees paid under any of the payment options will be refunded in accordance with the college's Tuition Fee Refund Policy.
- If a full time student has paid a full semester of tuition, they will be refunded the tuition and ancillary fees less the $100.00 Withdrawal Administrative fee. Total withheld $100.00
- If a full time student is on the Instalment Option, they will be refunded the tuition and ancillary fees less the $100.00 Instalment Plan Administrative fee in addition to the Withdrawal Administrative fee. Total withheld $200.00
- If a full time student is an approved OSAP student, the refund is forwarded to the National Student Loan Centre less the $65.00 Deferral Plan fee and $100.00 Withdrawal Administrative fee. Total withheld $165.00
- If the college rejects an application prior to registration, a full refund of fees paid to date will be made.
- All future semester tuition and ancillary fees paid will be refunded.
- Refunds will be processed within a 4 to 6 week period after the close of the registration period.
STEP 1: SAVE YOUR SPACE – PAY BY THE FEES DUE DATE
When choosing a payment option, pay careful attention to the due date to ensure the College receives your payment in time. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment is received by the College on or before the fees due date indicated in your fee letter. If payment has not been received by the due date, you may lose your space in your program. If you are receiving OSAP your OSAP fee deferral must be paid by the due date.
STEP 2: COMPLETE AND RETURN THE STUDENT PAYMENT FORM
Make sure your student number and name are legible on the payment form, and return it to us by mail, FAX or in person, indicating which payment option you have selected. Return this completed form to the Corporate Cashier’s Office, regardless of which payment option you choose.
STEP 3:MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
Pay your fees by the due date indicated in your fee letter. To be eligible for the deferral option you must have completed and submitted your OSAP application for the 2012-2013 academic year. If you are applying for OSAP from out-of-province, FAX a copy of the approval to the Corporate Cashier’s Office at 705-749-5507.
Late Fees and Returned or Declined Payments
It is your responsibility to ensure your payment is received by the college on or before the due date. A late fee charge of $75 will be applied to your account as a result of any late payment (including each instalment payment). An additional $30 fee will be charged for returned cheques, declined credit cards or payments returned to us for any reason.
Freedom Of Information
Due to the Freedom of Information Act, your personal information cannot be released to anyone, other than you, without your signed release. This includes parents, relatives, faculty, public and private organizations within and outside Canada, and others. If you wish to allow someone to contact the college on your behalf regarding your account information, please FAX your signed permission to do this to 705-749-5507 to the attention of the Corporate Cashier’s Office.
Revised: January 26, 2015